Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Covid Shots
04-27-2021, 12:52 AM
Covid Shots
I got both Maderna shots. No side effects except a sore arm for a day or so. I was surprised because I have a lot of allergies. I'm allergic to the flu shot. No problem with the Maderna short.

I've been really busy lately, between sewing face masks, and making dolls for a local artist gallery. I am making Essential Worker dolls. The Chief of Police walked into the Gallery and bought one, now they are all requesting one. So far I've made Doctors, Surgeons, Nurses, Med students, Maintenance Men, they Mayor of our city (who dawned a cape and went around handing out face masks), Police, Firemen, and the list grows.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

LingoLinda
[Image: countup.php]
[Image: rotate.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2021, 11:55 AM
RE: Covid Shots
(04-27-2021 12:52 AM)Linda Wrote:  I got both Maderna shots. No side effects except a sore arm for a day or so. I was surprised because I have a lot of allergies. I'm allergic to the flu shot. No problem with the Maderna short.

I've been really busy lately, between sewing face masks, and making dolls for a local artist gallery. I am making Essential Worker dolls. The Chief of Police walked into the Gallery and bought one, now they are all requesting one. So far I've made Doctors, Surgeons, Nurses, Med students, Maintenance Men, they Mayor of our city (who dawned a cape and went around handing out face masks), Police, Firemen, and the list grows.

Linda, you are so talented. Thanks for including that photo.
Find all posts by this user
04-27-2021, 02:21 PM
Thanks Flo. I've been donating $5.00 to the local Bread of Life, (which is a place that gives food out to needy people) for each doll sold.

LingoLinda
04-28-2021, 05:19 PM
(04-27-2021 02:21 PM)Linda Wrote:  Thanks Flo. I've been donating $5.00 to the local Bread of Life, (which is a place that gives food out to needy people) for each doll sold.

Linda- You are FAAB!..After both my Pfizer shots,no bad reactions..Even my arm was hardly sore....Maybe ever so slightly sensitive.

04-29-2021, 12:32 AM
Thank you Lenore. Glad to hear you got your shots with no side effects. I do feel a little safer when I go out now, but still wearing a mask and gloves.

LingoLinda
04-29-2021, 10:33 AM
(04-29-2021 12:32 AM)Linda Wrote:  Thank you Lenore. Glad to hear you got your shots with no side effects. I do feel a little safer when I go out now, but still wearing a mask and gloves.

Me TOO! Dodgy

05-03-2021, 10:37 AM
Glad to hear from you ladies and see you are all OK.

Linda, you are so talented. Good to see you are involved in community.

Shirley and I got second Pfizer vaccine one month ago. No bad side effects.

(04-27-2021 12:52 AM)Linda Wrote:  I got both Maderna shots. No side effects except a sore arm for a day or so. I was surprised because I have a lot of allergies. I'm allergic to the flu shot. No problem with the Maderna short.

05-04-2021, 04:09 AM
Here are pictures of some of the Essential Worker dolls I made.

http://www.lingolinda.com/Dazzling/Cosmonic/VIEW.php

LingoLinda