Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ATTN: Professor
03-25-2021, 06:25 PM
ATTN: Professor
Here is an email I just received from a John Owens, who wants to get in touch with the Professor:

Hi Flo, just stumbled across your website, very nice by the way. I noticed you were in tandem tables forum. Saw the professor was in there I would like to get a hold of him and I can’t find an email address for him. I tried to join the forum so I can email him but new registrations are closed. My name is John back in the day on web TV we had the Owens4 tools website.. If you would be so kind as to let the professor have my email address and get in contact with me.

Thank you so much,

John Owens <owens_4@hotmail.com>
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2021, 03:52 PM
RE: ATTN: Professor
Flo, John has contacted me, also. He was one of the first WebTV users and I used his old help site almost daily for over a year in '99 & '00.

(03-25-2021 06:25 PM)tonebytone Wrote:  Here is an email I just received from a John Owens, who wants to get in touch with the Professor:

Hi Flo, just stumbled across your website, very nice by the way. I noticed you were in tandem tables forum. Saw the professor was in there I would like to get a hold of him and I can’t find an email address for him. I tried to join the forum so I can email him but new registrations are closed. My name is John back in the day on web TV we had the Owens4 tools website.. If you would be so kind as to let the professor have my email address and get in contact with me.

Thank you so much,

John Owens <owens_4@hotmail.com>

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply