Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OH MY!
08-22-2020, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2020 10:24 AM by jawjahboy.)
OH MY!
Well, I'm in the hospital. This has not been a good day. After spending the last 5 months quarantined inside the house, limited contact with my family or friends since March ......enough is enough.

So I decided to go for a horseback ride with a good friend. Something I haven't done for a long time. It turned out to be a horrible mistake! I got on the horse and I started out slowly, but then it got crazy wild. It went faster and faster and before I knew it, I was going as fast as that horse could go.

I couldn't take the pace and fell off, but caught my pants on the stirrup. I was being dragged and was bouncing all over the place. The horse just would not stop!

Thankfully the manager at Dollar General came running out and unplugged the machine. Then he actually had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters and my bottle of NEHI grape soda ,so I wouldn't try to ride the fire truck or clown car.

I have a few scrapes and bruises but nothing's broken. I will wear a helmet next time.

How many of you actually read what I wrote? If you did, copy and paste for someone else to get a laugh! We certainly need a little humor these days!!!!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2020, 10:43 AM
RE: OH MY!
Yep-You had me goin' there Rolleyes Smile

Find all posts by this user
08-22-2020, 11:27 AM
Tom, Tom, Tom!!!! For a moment I thought you were a goner!!!!!!!!! I don't think I'll send this on. You see, one time I ran across a tombstone in an Indiana cemetery - with my name on it!!! So as joke, I sent a notice to all my friends. Well, they thought I'd really kicked the bucket! So, that's enough for one lifetime, lol.
Find all posts by this user
08-22-2020, 01:32 PM
[Image: enmocp8.gif]

OH well. Some days you get the bull and some days the bull gets youBig Grin
08-23-2020, 01:01 PM
As I was reading, I was wondering how you managed to write the post...now I know...LOL.

LingoLinda
[Image: countup.php]
[Image: rotate.php]
08-26-2020, 12:33 AM
(08-23-2020 01:01 PM)Linda Wrote:  As I was reading, I was wondering how you managed to write the post...now I know...LOL.

The hospital has wi-fi ....