Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My grandnephew
04-05-2020, 09:46 AM
My grandnephew
My grand nephew just posted his web project on his facebook page. He resides and teaches school in Mt Airy, NC.
If you check the "about" page there is a family photo taken at his great-great grandparents 50th anniversary dinner. Half of the folks in the photo are no longer with us. My brother (on the right) and I (also holding my daughter) are the only living adults from the pic. Robert's mother is left of the cake and his grandparents are on the left.

https://www.viewsfromthevair.com/

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2020, 11:36 AM
RE: My grandnephew
(04-05-2020 09:46 AM)jawjahboy Wrote:  My grand nephew just posted his web project on his facebook page. He resides and teaches school in Mt Airy, NC.
If you check the "about" page there is a family photo taken at his great-great grandparents 50th anniversary dinner. Half of the folks in the photo are no longer with us. My brother (on the right) and I (also holding my daughter) are the only living adults from the pic. Robert's mother is left of the cake and his grandparents are on the left.

Do you mean that those who were adults in that photo area no longer living, but those who were children are still living?
Find all posts by this user
04-05-2020, 02:43 PM
(04-05-2020 11:36 AM)tonebytone Wrote:  
(04-05-2020 09:46 AM)jawjahboy Wrote:  My grand nephew just posted his web project on his facebook page. He resides and teaches school in Mt Airy, NC.

Do you mean that those who were adults in that photo area no longer living, but those who were children are still living?

Yes, Flo,
The only adults in the pic that are alive are the guys holding their daughters. The adult couples pictured are, left to right: my sister and her husband (Robert's grandparents), my grandparents (Nanny and Dado), my parents, my wife and me, and my sister-in-law and my brother.

Robert named his Corvair in memory of my late sister (his grandmother) Penelope (Penny) Lane Landrum Mattson.

All of the children in the pic are still alive.

04-07-2020, 04:05 AM
He should have that made into a book. Looks like a lot of work, very artistic. Would be nice to look back on when he is an elder....who knows where the internet will be then.

LingoLinda
[Image: countup.php]
[Image: rotate.php]