Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PAPER TOWEL N' COFFEE FILTER MASK
04-08-2020, 10:26 AM
PAPER TOWEL N' COFFEE FILTER MASK
Best idea I've seen. Disposable n' easily replaced!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euvUfCzc-yE

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2020, 02:56 PM
RE: PAPER TOWEL N' COFFEE FILTER MASK
She doesn't show what it looks like when it is worn. Seems like the elastics are facing the wrong way, and may tear the paper towel when she tries to put it on. They say that those blue shop towels are much better, and they filter out about 92 percent of particles.

LingoLinda
[Image: countup.php]
[Image: rotate.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-08-2020, 04:41 PM
(04-08-2020 02:56 PM)Linda Wrote:  She doesn't show what it looks like when it is worn. Seems like the elastics are facing the wrong way, and may tear the paper towel when she tries to put it on. They say that those blue shop towels are much better, and they filter out about 92 percent of particles.

Made 50 of them...None have torn...Used BOUNTY toweling....My son has used them in order to shop.....Probably have pkgs' of over 2000 coffee filters in my house....Certainly better than a bare face!!!

Find all posts by this user
04-08-2020, 09:20 PM
I do agree that something is better than nothing. What is good about it, is that it is disposable and you can make a lot of them to have on hand. There are a lot of people out there with no mask or gloves on. Around here, they have trash barrels in the parking lots now for people who toss their masks and gloves when they get to the car. Before that, they were all over the parking lot.

LingoLinda
[Image: countup.php]
[Image: rotate.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user