Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
COMMENT
08-16-2020, 10:39 AM
Post: #1
COMMENT
Compelled to say I made these LABOR DAY banners with a very troubled heart....I dated them so we can DISCARD THEM and my continued prayers are, this terrible time, will SOON end and this will ALL become just an awful memory.

♥♥
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2020, 12:32 AM
Post: #2
RE: COMMENT
Yes, I imagine the country will look much different when this is all over. Right now it seems you can't go anywhere without worry. So many things I usually buy are out of stock. Have to go to several stores to get groceries, cause you can't do it all at one. It gets hopeless.

LingoLinda
[Image: countup.php]
♥[Image: rotate.php]♥
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2020, 02:27 PM
Post: #3
RE: COMMENT
Fighting "hopeless" everyday and continue praying [Image: oie-transparent-53.png]

♥♥
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)