TandemTables Forum

Full Version: Highway racer game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was fun to install and customize. Even if you are not into racing games, just drive the highway and note all the signs....Big Grin

http://jawjahboy.com/games/highway-racer/
I cannot see the road, just the scenery moving. Can't see the car.
(03-18-2020 12:24 AM)Linda Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot see the road, just the scenery moving. Can't see the car.

Linda,

If you have your settings set for zoom, drop them back down to 100 or 125%. I keep mine at 125 on Edge and 110 on Chrome.
(03-18-2020 11:12 AM)jawjahboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2020 12:24 AM)Linda Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot see the road, just the scenery moving. Can't see the car.

Linda,

If you have your settings set for zoom, drop them back down to 100 or 125%. I keep mine at 125 on Edge and 110 on Chrome.

LOL. Looks like another way to spend time if we get quarantined for 2 weeks.
Got it in sight. All I can say is that it is a good thing it's the only car on the road. Hit the green a few times...LOL
(03-19-2020 12:58 AM)Linda Wrote: [ -> ]Got it in sight. All I can say is that it is a good thing it's the only car on the road. Hit the green a few times...LOL

Linda, there are lots of vehicles on the road. You must have been on a practice stretch. If you use the dropdown (top left) and select "Hit the Road", you will see lots of company and plenty of objects off the road. Note the billboards -- they are all my handiwork. See if anything looks familiar. A good lap time is about 2 minutes
Reference URL's